Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nadia in "The Truth About Cinderella"

Nadia in some scenes from the play - THANKS Aunty Brenda for making the dress - it was AWESOME). This first picture was after the last performance with the rose we bought her. The bottom pic is a cute one with Benjamin and Daniel.

In the video at the bottom, she's doing "ring-a-rosies" in the front corner. It's so amazing to think this is the little girl who was supposed to be in a wheelchair for life! She has her challenges - but she's doing SO fantastically!




















3 comments:

Becky said...

These pictures are so precious. I wish I could have been there to see Nadia in the play. She looks so cute and looks like she had fun. I remember you practicing with her a lot, when I was there visiting. Wish I could have seen it. Give her a hug from me please.

CA Mom said...

Wow, she looks beautiful with that knock-out smile! And the boys look cute, too :). When and where did she perform?

Harried Mother said...

In our Payson Community Youth Theatre (in Febr). I'm struggling to figure out - who are you "CA MOM"???