Thursday, December 17, 2009

2009 Update

Below is a summary of our 2009 (all the way down to the house remodel & family stuff) .... All things I should have been putting onto the blog all year. Sorry! You can skip to posts that might interest you by clicking on the link in the blog archive in the top right - all listed under December.

I turned FIFTY!!! HOW IN THE WORLD can I be as OLD as I thought my mom was when she was this age??? Funny how that happens!

In honor of my advanced age, I got two new things: a new "do" which I love, but which is WAY too much effort to fix, so hardly gets done and I go back to my standard "wash, mousse, scrunch up and go" :(, and "granny glasses". Yes - I take a considerable amount of flak from everyone in this house because of them. This picture was taken at our family Christmas party so mom could see four of her kids looking like old bokkies.

Nadia made a sad comment on the state of my aging mind: "Mom - you're losing your mind and you're NOT EVEN A GRANDMA yet! Rich better hurry up and get married soon before you don't know who he is!!"

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I love reading your blog! Thanks for catching us up on how each family member is doing. You are an awesome mom.

My million $ Challagne said...

Nadine and Mark, You are a wonder, I can't believe all that you do for your family. This blog is the best. I hope that some day you but all of your experiences in a book. I have enjoyed reading all of the blog. I love you and am thankful that you are sharing your life with me. love Ruth Jepson