Thursday, December 10, 2009

House Remodel & Family Stuff

Mark and I spent the year chasing kids, chasing around for our jobs (Mark’s working hard at Natures Sunshine as an international business analyst and moonlighting as a demolition expert, shed builder, data system installer, etc., on the house project,




and I was chasing around subcontractors on top of the usual “mom” stuff), chasing around with our church work Mark’s the second counselor in the Bishopric, and I’m a counselor in the Relief Society), and then dropping from exhaustion inbetween.




The kids love new “mountain” to the side of our project. We are saving the money it will take to haul it off and just putting a sign out for “u-haul dirt”!








When Mark was called into the Bishopric and had to shave off his beard, it was ALMOST a deal breaker for me. I really LOVE him with his beard. WAAAAAAH!!!

No comments: